School – I to X
The school believes in developing such a curriculum that enables the students to maximize their knowledge , skills and tap the human potential. We believe in providing a broad and balanced curriculum that values past experiences and then builds upon them. The students receive a well-grounded education and are exposed to the actual institutional processes too.
Young minds experience and figure out their own world using their 5 senses. They are born as Scientists – to discover what our world is about and as Artists – to give expressions & voice to their inner representation. Thus vast amounts of ‘significant learning’ takes place during this period in children’s lives as there is always something new and unique about the way in which children think and learn.
INSIDE THE CLASSROOM
- With a good teacher student ratio, every child receives the personal attention that he/she deserves and needs.
- Kindergarten to Junior College education in a well designed curriculum for academic excellence
- Exposures to National & International issues to increase student awareness.
- A safe , friendly & multi cultural environment.
- Innovative problem solving techniques , questioning and active participation in discussions are strongly encouraged to build curiosity and confidence.
- Unique Teaching methods are used to make learning a fun, interactive & encouraging process.
- A practical or project based approach to learning .
- Teachers are friendly and approachable which encourages children to think, question and freely express themselves during lessons.
Primary Zone :
Here we aim to develop the child’s potential in all areas so that he may in time embark on his secondary education with confidence and enthusiasm. The curriculum takes care of the 3 R’s – Reading, Writing and Arithmetic . Various activities are taken up for playing with words, syllables, number and number value, different operations and knowing the world.
Field trips, guest lectures, role play, hands on experience, interactive white boards and internet are all a support system to empower knowledge.
High School :
With the firm base provided in the earlier years, the students are now prepared for academic excellence. The ultimate aim of our Secondary program is to ensure that each pupil is able to decide a career of his choice at the end of the schooling years. The school facilitates career counseling workshops and scientific assessment for the students to help them to choose a career according to their capabilities.
The curricular activities takes the center stage without losing out on the co-curricular and extra -curricular activities. The co-curricular activities gives them the much needed advantage as they are related to curriculum, it makes understanding of topics easier. So public speaking elocution, debates, drama, quiz all such activities only help to hone their skills.
Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation
We use Pre- Assessments, Formative Assessments, Summative Assessments and Reflective assessments to measure whether our students have achieved the intended learning outcomes.
Subjects in Class X
|5||MATHEMATICS (I & II)||100|
|6||SCIENCE (I & II )||100|
|7||SOCIAL SCIENCE (I & II )||100|